Solo violin adds a beautiful touch to your wedding service
$225 for a wedding service in the Kona area, up to one hour.
$300 for a wedding service in the Hilo area, up to one hour.
$200 for a wedding service in the Waimea and Waikoloa areas, up to one hour.
$50/half hour for time exceeding one hour.
$100 deposit due with contract to secure booking.
$10 sheet music fee, case-by-case basis for unlisted pieces (by request).
$25 arranging fee, case-by-case basis for unlisted pieces that require arranging (by request).
How it works
Booking is available for weddings on Hawaii Island. Listen to the music below, and select pieces for different parts of the ceremony, for example:
- Prelude music
- Entrance music for the mother-of-the-bride and groom
- Entrance music for the bridesmaids
- Entrance music for the bride
- Special music for the middle of the ceremony (might be hymns that are sung, music played during a unity ceremony, or during communion)
- Recessional music for the bridal party
- Exit music for the guests
The pieces below are of varying lengths. In most cases, pieces can easily be extended or shortened based
on the requirements of the ceremony.
If there are any pieces not listed that you would like to program, please feel free to send a request. Almost anything is possible, but please note that additional fees may apply if pieces require arranging or purchase of sheet music. Once music and time of the ceremony is confirmed, a contract will be sent by email with payment instructions. Your event is confirmed when the contract is signed and deposits are paid.